“HIKE!!! The quarterback drops back, surveys the field left and right only to find about a split second before the opposing linebacker crashes into him relieving him of his last breath. But before he goes he chucks the ball up to the far right field and number 17 from the home team nabs it out of the air! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!
17 lands off balance with his right foot hugging the sideline and his left foot soon to follow. Quickly, regaining all balance he coast to the 30…20…10…. TOUCHDOWN!!!!
Are you ready for some Auburn University Football?! It’s almost college football season, which means spending upcoming weekends watching and cheering on Tiger football! While playing football might not be everyone’s cup of tea, football season is nothing without game day food!
When prepping for a tailgate, let’s face it, it’s all about the food. For large groups small bites usually work best – Think appetizers, dips, miniature items, and desserts.
While the Tigers are Auburn favorites, below are some crowd pleaser game day recipes! Grab some friends, gather around the game!
And don’t forget you to look out for you home games this month amongst other fun events going on in Auburn this September:
- September 1st: Auburn is playing Washington State in Atlanta, GA to kick-off the 2018 Football Season.
- September 8th: Auburn is playing AL State in Auburn, AL (football).
- September 15th: Auburn is playing LSU in Auburn, AL (football).
- September 22nd: Auburn is playing Arkansas in Auburn, AL (football).
- September 29th: Auburn is playing Southern Miss in Auburn, AL (football).”